Wedding Cinema: Weaving Light & Sound

Inspirations from a Lady Wedding Videographer and Final Cut Pro Editor in Burbank, California.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fun With Photographers


Photographers have never ruined any of my videos. I always run at least 3 cameras at a ceremony just in case the photographer forgets himself - as in these cases. I was running 3 and 4 cameras at these ceremonies and I was able to use the footage from the other cameras to make a very nice video for each couple. Their videos would have been a lot BETTER if I could have used all of the angles at my own discression but that's the way the ball bounces.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for sharing - hilarious!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must say seeing this makes me want to setup 3-4 cameras also when I shoot. At least with a video like this, if the photographer did ruin the video , the couples wanted to know why, show them this . Its clear he got in the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home